Friday, November 9, 2007

Here's to my friend, Carolyn, who says she wants to see wedding picts! Here you go!


This is us coming out of the Oakland Temple!






We look so happy!!


My Bridesmaids!



Steve's Family



Sariah's Family



At our reception in Modesto, CA



The cake! It was beautiful!!



At our reception in Kansas City, MO



Yeah, I got to wear my dress again! Steve was happy he just had to wear Sunday clothes!!

Honestly, I think I have a million pictures still. But who has time to post them, let alone look at them. If you ever want to see all the pictures you'll just have to visit us!




















































































5 comments:

Jeffery and Nicole said...

Cute! that was fun! I don't think I've ever seen any pictures of your wedding!

S+S said...

Sariah,
you looks so so beautiful and happy. I wish I could have been there.

Mary said...

You look so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hey, nice pics. Did you two move to MO?

rie said...

Some of those look like my pictures.